FACE TO FACE CONSULTATIONS IN ALERT LEVEL 2
From Thursday 14 May 2020 we can recommence face to face consultations
We are following the Ministry of Health's Guidelines to keep our clients and staff safe
PLEASE NOTE IF YOU ARE SICK YOU MUST STAY HOME
Phone your GP or call Healthline on 08003585453
If you develop symptoms between booking and your actual appointment please cancel your appointment with us and seek medical advice
We have stringent measures in place to ensure the following:
- Screening for COVID-19
- Physical Distancing
- Infection Prevention Control
- Contact Tracing Details
- Contactless Payment and Delivery
Making An Appointment
- An appointment must be pre-arranged by phone. We are not accepting walk in visits.
- We will be asking for your name, date of birth, phone number and email address.
- We will ask you some health questions to screen for COVID-19.
- We will email you a screening form to be filled out prior to your visit. This is a very simple process and will only take a couple of minutes of your time. This form then automatically goes to your clinical notes file.
Arriving at the Clinic for your Appointment
- Please sanitise your hands on arrival and departure from the clinic.
- We are staggering our appointment times to ensure physical distancing of 1 metre.
- We will be asking you the screening questions again.
- We will take your temperature using a non contact infrared thermometer.
Where Possible Please Attend the Clinic Alone
- A carer or guardian will be allowed to accompany you if necessary. We will need their personal details which may be used for contact tracing.
- They will also be screened for COVID-19 and need to sanitise their hands.
- As long as you have been screened and are asymptomatic your therapist is not required to wear PPE.
- The only departure from this is for those patients who are at a higher risk of severe illness from COVID-19. In this case your therapist will wear a mask.
- You are welcome to bring and wear your own mask if this makes you more comfortable.
The government guidance for Alert Level 2 states 'People at high risk of severe illness such as older people and those with existing medical conditions are encouraged to stay at home where possible and take additional precautions when leaving home.'
If you are aged over 70 years or have underlying medical conditions our therapists will wear a surgical mask when in close proximity to you. You may wish to consider a telehealth appointment.